As part of the joint project eSALSA, employees, professors and management met on October 14, 2022 for a strategy workshop at MLU Halle-Wittenberg to identify possible goals and measures for the implementation of an eService agency in the state of Saxony-Anhalt.
At the beginning, project leader Prof. Dr. Torsten Schubert welcomed all participants and presented the workshop goals. This was followed by an input from Dr. Konrad Faber, Managing Director of the Virtual Campus Rhineland-Palatinate (VCRP), on nationwide variants of the state initiatives. In the second input from Malu Dänzer, program manager at the Stifterverband/Hochschulforum Digitalisierung, she reported on her experiences advising the HFD at universities in Schleswig-Holstein. Then it was time to work at individual World Café tables.
The following (partially) centered solutions were identified and discussed and will be further concretized in coordination with the universities*:
- Cross-university access facilitation for the use of shared services.
- Learning management system(s)
- Platform for online continuing education with cross-university offerings for teachers
- Information offers (Wiki, handouts, instructions)
- Exchange offers (conferences, workshops, community of practice) on didactical, legal and selected technical solutions
- OER repository (with state-wide OER policy)
- Legal consulting services for teachers, especially on data protection, examination and copyright issue
*Results of the strategy workshop of the joint project eSALSA on 14.10.2022.
In order to further advance a strengthening of digitization in teaching, there is a need for state-wide, cooperative approaches with the aim of synergistically exploiting, expanding and making available again already existing competencies. Together with KDL, further work and expansion of goals and measures for a state facility will be pursued.